Monday, April 18, 2011

Sleepy Monday...

So it's Monday.  And a boring one at that.  I'm here at work with my mom, and I wanted to do this project, so she is helping me.  Hello, I'm Sadie.  I'm a Pug and at times I can be Pugnacious.  I am also sweet, lovable, kind, bratty, hungry, and joyful.  I am well loved and I adore my people.

This past weekend I went on a road trip to Washington Pennsylvania.  We go to different parts of Pennsylvania a lot.   My mom is in puppy love with a man that lives far away, so he and his girl Delilah travel to see us, and we travel to see them.  Delilah is a rottweiler/golden retriever cross that I am best buds with.  She is pretty awesome but she smells like skunk quite a bit.  She must be pretty ninja to be able to hang out with THEM every night.  Anyway, we were at a lady's house named Joyce and she has small shih tzu's.  I didn't meet them, but I could smell them, and mom tells me she's crazy about them.  Delilah's dad is doing construction work on her cabin and it looks amazing.  He is a log cabin builder and Delilah gets to go EVERYWHERE with him.  She complains once in awhile about her leg hurting though, and I'm not quite sure what's up with that, but she sure seemed happy to be on the road this weekend.  We played A LOT!


This is me, in my bed at work.  At home, I sleep with my mom, or one of the many teenagers who come to visit MY teenagers.  I like to sleep under the covers and mom says it's the only good reason to not live with her puppy love.  We miss him a lot though and if it weren't for me, she would be sad I think.

I have a new Pug sister.  Her name is Maggie.  She's pretty cool.  She comes to work every day except for Tuesdays and we have a really good time together.  She's young, but she's got a good heart.  I'll post pictures of her tomorrow.

It's 3:15.  We need to get ready to get this show on the road.  I heard mom mumbling something about this would be a good day to go home with a movie and take a nap.  I really hope she's serious!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment