Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A little about ME!

So, I'm guessing that I should share a little about myself, since I just kinda popped up here on the scene. 

My name is Sadie, and I am 5 years old.  I live with my mom and her teenaged daughter.  They both completely adore me.  (which is saying something for the teenager, because she only "adores" shoes!)  We are a happy little household of three girls.  We also share it with two cats, and I'm not completely sure how they ended up with us, but they are here.  I don't mess with them much, and I can't say that I really like them, but I do get a kick out of the litter pan.  YUM!
Scary Cat

I go to work everyday with my mom.  It used to be boring but then my human Grandma adopted little Maggie Magoo and lately, life has been GOOD!  I have a pug friend to play with every day but Tuesdays when she's off.  I use that as a day of rest.  Maggie is at home today and I'm basically just holding the bed down.  You never know when gravity is going to stop working.

We work in Frederick Maryland, which seems to be a good town.  They sure love their dogs.  When we go for walks, there are bowls of water outside almost all doorways.  It seems the humans like having us around more.  They just passed a bill here that allows us to be in the outside restaurant areas with our people, and that is REALLY cool!  My favorite store in the world is here, it's called Two Paws Up and they give me a cookie as soon as I walk through the door.  That's service.  Anyway, when we can get out of the office, it's good here, I get treated like a celebrity from almost everyone who sees me.  Everyone wants to pet me and talk to me, and Mom jokingly complains about being my "handler" whatever that is...
This is Maggie and I on our walk.


After work, we go home.  Mom usually cleans up small messes and sometimes we go into our town.  I LOVE our town.  Everyone knows me!  They yell my name as I go by.  It's awesome.  Our town is a super dog friendly town too.  I'm allowed in almost all the shops there.  I'm still working on not barking at men.  I don't know why that started happening.  They are tall and kind of scary.  Don't get me wrong, there are a few men in my life that I totally dig.  Just not strange, tall ones.  With hats.  <shudder>

Me with the girl teenager I love and my friend Zack.  Who is tall and male, but I love him.






So, my pasttimes include car trips (I get to go almost EVERYWHERE) playing with my toys, sleeping and eating.  I excel in eating and sleeping.  Mom brags about me sleeping and tells people who have silly dogs who wake them up at the buttcrack of dawn just to go potty all about how I'll sleep til the sun is HIGH up in the sky.  Well duh.  It's sleep and it's awesome.  I also like to cuddle and I have a bunch of dog friends that I like to get together with when time allows.  (whatever that means)

Trying to snooze... 









Well, now that I've introduced myself, I'll be trying to force my mom on here to update you about my adventures.  And boy do I have adventures!  Like right now, my favorite guy in the office is eating his lunch, so I'm going to go beg him for awhile.  He's a sucker for me, and it ALWAYS works...

Me and the teenager girl as puppies!

Here's a few more pictures......

Riding shotgun in the truck


At my friend Zeus' house  

Too Cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment